AlaskasWorld is the official login portal for the employees of Alaska and Horizon Airlines. The portal is equipped with several features to provide the best services to the employees of the company.
With a workforce of more than 16000 people, the fifth largest airline in the United States of America works every day to serve its customers. Therefore, the company has decided to offer all its employees additional benefits. Employees can know more about these on the AlaskasWorld Portal. The said benefits which employees receive are as follows:
- Besides health insurance, the business also provides dental care, vision care, life insurance, dismemberment insurance, and accident occupational death insurance. Employees of the company and their families are also covered by life insurance.
- In the event of financial emergencies, the company provides all of its employees with flexible spending accounts from which to create money.
- In addition, the company will offer an employee health savings account that the employees can access if health issues arise.
- 401k with company match
- Bonus programs are offered quarterly and annually
- Paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee discounts at significant travel companies and retailers
- Employee matching donations to causes that employees care about
- Alaska Air Group Credit Union
- On a standby basis, Alaska and Horizon employees and their loved ones are provided free unlimited travel.
- Standby travel on other airlines is fee-based and restricted.
- Employees will have special opportunities to travel to Alaska and Horizon.
- Discounts on Alaska and Horizon flights.
- Providing seamless transitions from Horizon to Alaska through Ascend programs. Ascend programs are currently available for pilots and flight attendants.
- Training programs and leadership development classes for employees.
- Employees and their families can apply for scholarships.
- Programs of employee recognition
- The company hosts exclusive events for its employees and their families
- Raffle tickets for professional sporting events, concerts, plays, and more for employees only
- Retirement parties and celebrations of service
- Opportunities to volunteer at significant community events